Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Me, my spiffy new duds, and my new car

I finally figured out a way to get the photos off Steph's camera, so I'm back to posting my own. I'll start off with this one- it's me all geared up with body armor, weapons, and all my other crap standing next to my new vehicle- an up-armored 7 ton Humvee. At least I wish this one was mine, just because it's brand new. It's got new car smell- an extreme rarity around military vehicles of any kind. My position in the truck? It turns out that I shoot rather well, so I'm the turret gunner up top.
As you can see, this thing is a beast. Each door weighs in at about 300 pounds and the glass is between 3 and 6 inches thick, depending on where it is. It's a tight squeeze insode, but hopefully manageable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice mustache babe!